Monday, May 09, 2005

CORE Week 2005

at my church we do a thing every summer called CORE Week, which is like VBS on steroids for the youth. We totally decorate the youth center into whatever the theme is and put a whole program together. in the past we've done a Noah theme, which was a beach/surfer theme. then we did a PETRA theme which was like Indiana Jones. This year the theme is OUTLAW, and the youth center will be turned into a main street you'd see in the old west. i've seen the plans and they're awesome. if you want to check out the trailer for the movie we're making you can check it out on the youth site! also, www.coreweek.com will have a lot of cool stuff on it.

2 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Beth said...

I'm reserving my Core T-shirt now. Get me the smallest size you can before they're gone!

If you want you can borrow my cowboy tank top- it has a handkerchief, shirt button, and gun conviently painted on.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger BethsMomToo said...

Saw the trailer. The extra rain you had this year made for good footage. Are you in the actual movie? There's a quick shot of someone in the trailer that I thought could be you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home