Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Changing Locations

EDIT If you have run across this blog, this is the very old blog of Tim Costine. If you would like to see my new/current on, go to ehudadams.wordpress.com. If you would like to see my son Micah's blog, please email me at ehudadams@hotmail.com and I'll forward that address to you! I think it's worth checking out!

As most of you know, we have all been dealing with someone who just won't leave us alone. I'm incredibly sorry for having to put all of you who are linked to my blog through this. But i've thought a lot about this, and I think the best thing to do is to move my blog to another place. I don't know if this will work, but I'm willing to give it a try.

So here's what you've gotta do. Email me at ehudadams@hotmail.com if you would like the address to my new blog. Please DO NOT link the new page to your blogs, though. You can still link this blog and if people want the address, they can just come to me. Please bookmark my new blog instead of linking it.

I hope this doesn't cause too much trouble, but I think it is the wisest thing to do to not only protect myself, but to protect you and others in the future. Again, I apologize for the change, but I think its what is for the best!