Monday, August 01, 2005

some pics


lucas in his manly pink go cart



matt and ian's skit being sequaled.



Emani playing her first game of mini golf!



bbq in the park!



banana boating! notice bradley trying to hang on in the back!



some of the guys flying off the banana boat



these guys are part of my small group. far too cool for me...



this is jessica, she wasn't feeling well that weekend but still had a good time. she agreed to go on the jet ski as long as i didn't flip her.... i didn't.



here's part of the group the day we were on the lake



this is ricky, 'the protege' in my posse. seriously, who wants to mess with this guy?



Here we are at the BBQ standing with Justin and Sarah.

9 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when caleb and i first saw that last pic. we both said at the same time "aaawww,"=b

also:
tim, i am suprised that you didn't say anything about MY "adventure" on the jet ski.=b

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger Jen said...

AHH, nice pictures, I think that I am going to print the last one and crop it so I have a nice picture of Leah, I miss her!! :)
Too much fun. I miss doing youth group with you Tim, you always make it so much fun for the teens, they don't know what they have out there! our loss that's for sure!
And, Leah is that a "sie part" almost happening? ;) BYE

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Ummm... whose that girl with my boyfriend Justin?

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger BethsMomToo said...

Tim,
Is that a little chunk I see? Leah's cooking is good, huh? Reading Jen's comment reminded me of a comment by one of the teens at VBS closing,
"Tim was great...he'd let you do anything to him!" ;)
[Why is this so scrawny?]

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger BethsMomToo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that first pic. of caleb!!!!!!!!!! =b

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger BethsMomToo said...

Beth,
Didn't I hear you say "Good-bye my future ex-boyfriends" to Justin and Jeff? Justin must have thought you broke up. ;) (Or maybe you're the "East Coast" girlfriend, in which case you're out of luck because I seriously doubt that he'll ever be out here again...even if we promise air-conditioning.)

 
At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhh too bad you didnt fall out of the boat and crack your skull on a rock now that would be sweet.

 
At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

die costine die costine die costine die costine die costine die costine die costine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home